Friday, July 02, 2010

Day 7, July 3, 2010, Tambaram

July 2 :Brazil were knocked out of the world cup. I cracked the screen 5F2 out of shape.

July 1 :** I AM A PERMANENT EMPLOYEE OF RBS NOW **. Had food in Anjappar with Madhu.

June 30: Still thinking about the Germany Vs Argentina Match !!

June 29:
Whatever said and done I looked and behaved like a complete dumber on my way back to home. Arguing with the poor cabie for not taking the service lane looked pathetic. When will I be more proactive ? Felt really while writing this:( Looks like I have chance to host a Quiz with my college friend Vivek.Today was another bad day at the office. Broke my head for a simple problem. God please help think simple and be simple. .Coz simplicity is the greatest sophistication. Hey those are Mr.Vinci's lines.

1 comment:

MEERA said...

Atleast you are not the CEO yet..save the celebrations for bigger moments...