Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 2, June 28, 2010, Tambaram

Yesterday I watched one of the Epic Demolitions in the history of the Soccer world Cup. Yes, the final score read 4-1 in favor of Germany. Germany ripped apart England in the round of 16. The wrecker in chief was a 20 year old Attacking midfielder - Thomas Mueller. The kid had the nerves of steel and was involved in three of the four goals that were score yesterday. German National football team is now a force to reckon with. They played better than the Argentineans. Again there were two controversial decisions made by the referee, a Frank Lampard Goal that was disallowed and a Tevez Goal that was allowed. Both of these decisions did not impact the final results of any of the matches. I am looking forward for what many would say as the match of the Tournament, between Argentina & Germany, on next Saturday. I still remember what the Germans did to the Argentinians in 2006. Will it going to be the same story all over ? It is going to be the match between the Argentinians forwards against the German Mid-field. All the best to Oezil and Mueller!! I also watched the flick "The Usual Suspects". Kevin Spacy's performance was rocking. Since the story line was very familiar and screen play was very boring, I could not enjoy the movie. But nevertheless the film is a Classic. Kudos to Spacy.

Today was very dull day at the office. I spent most of my time figuring out what problem to solve, rather than solving the problem. I think I am nearing 70 % completion of my application. Lets hope I solve the mysterious error in the screen "513" tomorrow. Today I enjoyed a chocolate which has Tequila and Margarita filled in it. The chocolate and the liquor combination tasted delicious.
I had a talk with Harmith Kaur - an investment advisor from RBS. She was pretty and I enjoyed the conversation with her. I was really irritated today when an unknown fucker argued with me saying "I would be dropped home Last". I would have shoved him in his ass for his sarcasm. The only thing I learnt from the mother fucker was that he was proactive even though he was sarcastic. That is one way of solving very huge problems very early. Hope I realize this fact one day. Until then have a good night & sleep tight. See you tomorrow !!

1 comment:

MEERA said...

Look whos maintaining a DIARY...hee hee...Do not try to be an open book...Never reveal your weakness...Who knows..your boss wud hav jus read ur incapable program X solving strategy and got pissed off...worst of all your HR would read this to revoke your confirmation...that wud get extended to another 6 months...hee hee...