Friday, December 17, 2004

Today i got my system fixed by the computer service person.the problem was simple and he just ran the windows set up file from the command prompt.all the problems were solved and the only problem that exists now is that the search of the x.p. is not working properly.my project is sill in the sate of dilemma.the project external guide Mr. Mahesh clearly briefed us that we cannot expect any hardware projects,the least we could expect from DSL was an application project based on ASP platform.i am really frightened about how my department is going to react to such a software project.i already made up my mind not to write GATE specifically for the above reason.the cost for quitting the GATE is 6 grands ( Rs.6000) . well the life is getting really harder for me and i have joined a new course on desk top publishing.i hardly find time to be free inspite of having only two working days.the journey to teynampet daily is taking a heavy toll on me.

No comments: