Friday, December 17, 2004

my exams

i have my first project review in just 2 days from today.and believe me i have not collected even the basic(major!) materials for the project review. this includes the title.my semester examinations are just over. the first exam was o.k. then i had my self bamboozled with the environmental question paper.then came the antennas which i think, i wrote quite well. the optical and microwave can be put up in the same category and i wrote them moderately (not too bad & not too good).then came the disaster, the final exam which i think, was one of the worst papers i have ever written.to start with the first question was correct and the 2nd was fully wrong. the third was correct while fourth and fifth were partially correct.only 4 two marks were correct.that was my performance in the recently concluded exams.

No comments: